In 1905, Léon Sentenac, a Toulouse figure and grand-father of the current owners founded the wine bar called « Aux caves du Père Léon » (« cellars of Père Léon »).
More than a century later, the wine bar became a “Brasserie”, totally refurbished in 2012. The atmosphere is made of a subtle blend of modernism and family tradition and provides to this place the status of a genuinely local institution.
The simplicity of the menu is the result of our desire to share with you our passion for authentic cuisine, the one which respects the product and its producer as well.
- Open from Monday until Saturday
- From 8:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Closed on Sunday
- 60 seats ground floor dining room
- 48 seats first floor dining room
- Terrace open all year
- Service (12am to 4pm and from 6pm to 10:30pm)
- Group reservations possible on our balcony floor, contact us.
- Daily Special 11 €
- Starter & Main course or Main course & Dessert 16 €
- Starter – Main course – Dessert 20 €
Chose on board
A la carte : from 12 € to 49 €
Net prices – 12% included service.
B&B offer all inclusive!
Room, breakfast and dinner, we offer you a FREE glass of wine and coffee*
*Package available only for hotel’s clients
A drink* of your choice offered, if you take dinner in our restaurant**
*(except for champagne)
**Available only for hotel’s clients. Ask your coupon at the front desk